{Personal} Thanksgiving 2013

We hope you all had a wonderful and blessed Thanksgiving this year! Ours was so good, we decided to have THREE in one day! No - really, we did. Last year we stayed in Texas for Thanksgiving. It was the first one we both had ever had away from our family so it was fun to be home again this year. But oh man, I forgot how FULL you get after having THREE THANKSGIVING IN A ROW! I really should invest in some Thanksgiving pants. Could be quite beneficial. :) This was also a very special year since it was Cruz's first thanksgiving! She had a great time with her families plus she ate a little of everything off of my plate at each meal. :) This is the start of new traditions for our little family of 3.


Scott, Cruz and I. How am I lucky enough to have this amazingly beautiful family?!

Cruz and her Aunt Courtney. We love having Courtney in town. She lives in Texas and we rarely get to see her. :(

Gosh I sure do love this man!


Cruz and her Aunt Kendall

Beautiful Cruz! Okay - I realize we didn't take pictures of much else. Well, really anything else. Oops :)

The cutest little turkey butt, ever!

My handsome nephew, Bradley

Bradley and his older sister, Emma

My sister, Amanda, rocking her Rudolph nose ;)

My niece, Jade. Almost a month old




I was really hoping to get some photos of all the delicious food we had at each house but that didn't end up happening at all. What happened instead was photographs of mouths full of good food, laughter, hugs and wonderful memories being made. Thanksgiving is clearly not about the food at all - but the family we get to spend it with. This was a great thanksgiving.

Comments

Popular Posts